Online Gambling Scams
ONLINE GAMBLING SCAMS... HOW TO AVOID THEM
As the online gaming business flourishes on the internet today, so do online gambling scams. These scams are rampant.
There many online casinos that are not " real ". They look like casinos, offering games and prizes. Often many fall victim to such traps. People trust too much and are usually misled by coextensive disguises.
Certain casino sites are a scam in itself. These sites offer pretty much the same now the authentic sites. Once you have deposited your money, you might be surprised that they have rules that stop you from withdrawing your funds. It is always better to read and understand the rules before registering.
Bonus scams targets players that have been banned or moved to other casino sites. This is the simplest and most effective of all scams. Casinos are in need of continuous flow of fund deposits from gamblers. Thus, bonuses attract players in. They do this by sending emails to prospects, stating that they are entitled to certain bonuses once they deposit money to their existing accounts.
After a deposit has been made, casinos will state that a player is not qualified to gain a bonus. Yet players still continue to play their deposits. This is what casinos are expecting to happen and they have achieved their goal.
If you do suspect that you are a victim of such a scam, do the nearest:
* As soon as possible, stop making deposits.
* If you can cash out, do it immediately.
* Contact the site's customer care if your cash out attempt failed.
* They should respond within forty eight hours to your query. If not, contact them again.
* If credit or debit cards were used to deposit funds, contact the establishment to let out them that you might have been a victim of internet fraud. So they could take all the necessary precautions. And as needed, cancel your credit card.
* If you have used Neteller take out all funds left in that account.
* If ten days have passed and still no intimacy was made by the casino site, contact them also. State your demand firmly.
* The Online Players association can be of help in mediating to settle disputes between parties. Ask their assistance.
* Wait and hope that all will be settled.
* Report to certain web portals the function. So this won't happen to other players.
Here is a list of some blacklisted casino sites:
ExcelsiorCasino. com 2
000 - casino. com
Casino - Titanic. com
Americas - OnlineCasino. com
i - Casino. com
Java - Casino. com
One would be surprised to see such a long list. Keep in mind, there are as many " fake " casinos as there are " positive " ones. Always check the site carefully. Better be sure than sorry.